After few of the most memorable events of my life in 2011, the 2012 started on a sedate note amidst a lot of ‘quivering’ thoughts ‘wavering’ in my mind on the preparation front, my career, etc… (Background: I was not in a good shape, or more precisely, in a disturbed frame of mind then). So, to switch-off from this mood, I went to my cousin sister’s home at Nizampet for celebrating Sankranti and to spend time with my favorite ‘kids’ - 3 T’s (Tanisi, Tisya and Tushara), who can easily cheer me up. Adding to that boost given by 3 T’s, on the very night of Sankranti, I had received a message from..........
.....................................................
.....................................................
.....................................................
............Between all this, my dad, mother, sister and I were involved
in the construction and planning works of our ‘home’ - my favorite place on the earth. Daddy was about to retire
in June and so, we had planned to move to our home in such a time that my dad’s
retirement coincides with our shifting. And thank God! Everything had happened
as planned. Our house was reconstructed beyond our expectations and plans,
thanks to the contractor. Soon, we had called on a function (house warming +
Dad retirement) to celebrate these events. In the function, I felt very proud
listening others (father’s colleagues and family members) speaking about my
father and his values. That was one super-duper event. Quietly, my sister bid
good-bye to the strenuous job in Axis Bank, soon after which, our house had treated
us with a gift - my sister was appointed the Mandal Agricultural Officer (Gazetted
– A.P. State Govt.). But, the happiness was cast a shadow in form of her
posting location. It was in a remote mandal named, ’Madnur’ (Nizamabad
District) – which was on the borders of A.P. A grave injustice had been done to
my sister while giving the posting. :( Unable to digest this, my sister got into a depression – which she
had able to overcome only after my
father’s and my repeated sayings and pleas – now, she is coping well with the
location and job, though we are trying our best to get her transferred to a
nearest place. My father accompanied her, which I term, ‘post-retirement adventure’ by staying with her at Bichkunda (HQ).
Daily, I and amma used to call them and enquired about their daily routine...................
.....................................................
.....................................................
.....................................................
.......................Hope I succeed in my endeavors. I wish good luck to myself. None except me shall be responsible for whatever happens to me in these two years. Adieu 2012, Bienvenue 2013!!
No comments:
Post a Comment